How to use virtual environment in Omniverse Kit?

Can we use virtual environments for OV Kit?

1 Like

Hi @farman.ahmed ! Indeed, here is an overview: Kit Overview — Omniverse Kit documentation

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

Hi @emendizabal,

I did go through the documentation but I could not find exact steps to use Virtual Environment with Kit.

Any other assistance is appreciated.

Hello @farman.ahmed. I found some documentation on how to setup a Virtual Environment from the Python manuals here: venv — Creation of virtual environments — Python 3.10.7 documentation. Let me know if this helps!

Hi @WendyGram,

This documentation is not relevant in case of Omniverse, please let me know if you find something else.

1 Like