Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version8.0.1-1+cuda11.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) RTX 3060
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Error Deepstream-3d-actionrecognition
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have done it successfully with code c sample but I want convert it to deepstream-python.
I read this post: 3D Action recognition using python and had the same case. I unable how to write deepstream-python-action-recognition base on deepstream-c-action-recognition-sample( which I found: dpstream_ext/deepstream_action_recognition_config.txt at 7007813642a4bc024d3e837942df266d4eb8ffd0 · WOM89757/dpstream_ext · GitHub).
I have read this article: How to bundle up a sequence of images for action recognition system in deepstream . but I still don’t understand how to write deepstream-action-recognition for python. I also don’t know how to write custom-parser for it.
Please! help me.