I can't install Geforce experience

Hi All,

The GeForce driver install is stuck for my update as well.

The client log has this:

ERROR NVIDIA.UpdateService.Analytics.TargetedContent(HandleInstallationTerminate) - HandleInstallationTerminate contentType=DownloadFailWithBadResponse

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Fix Unable to Install Driver Update Through GeForce Experience

1.First of all, you should know what graphics hardware you have i.e. which Nvidia graphic card you have, don’t worry if you don’t know about it as it can be easily find.
2.Press Windows Key + R and in the dialog box type “dxdiag” and hit enter.
3.After that search for the display tab (there will be two display tabs one for the integrated graphic card and another one will be of Nvidia’s) click on the display tab and find out your graphic card.
4.Now go to the Nvidia driver download website and enter the product details which we just find out.
5.Search your drivers after inputting the information, click agree and download the drivers.

modem wifi password

Many people have faced the problem with geforce. After the windows 10 update geforce experience won’t open. There is a simple solution to this problem that I just found out, its to disable your anti virus. Hope [url=https://appuals.com/geforce-experience-wont-open-solved/]https://appuals.com/geforce-experience-wont-open-solved/[/url] helps others as well.

Re-enable GeForce Experience service in Services window

1. On your keyboard, press Windows key + R key together to open a Run box.
    Then type services.msc in the box and press Enter to open Service window.

2. On Services window, scroll down to find and high-light GeForce Experience service.
    Then click Restart on its left side.

Note: If you can’t see Restart icon, then click Start.

This generally works for 90% of the time but if it doesn’t work for you then you can refer to other available methods. This answer from Tom’s Hardware might come handy too.

There are 12 pages of complaints on the g force web site, nothing has worked and even if you clear the error it comes back when trying to install a new update version, Clearly Nvidia is stumped about a lasting solution.

Hello guys,

please try this method with reseting windows GPO.
I was changed the GPO in windows and after this i couldn’t install driver or geforce program from Nvidia.

RESET WINDOWS GPO to DEFAULT

Open Command Prompt (admin).
Type the following two commands and press Enter on each line:

RD /S /Q “%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicyUsers”

RD /S /Q “%WinDir%\System32\GroupPolicy”

You can now restart your computer or force the update using the following command to complete the task:

gpupdate /force

The commands will delete the folders where Group Policy settings are stored on your computer, and then Windows 10 will re-apply the default settings.

Please try to install GeForce or Nvidia drivers after restart.

Hello, i’m new here so i tell how i fixed it.

I updated the graphics drivers in the devicemanager of windows hope it helps you guys out.

bye.

work now! even no had to install, work from first time becaouse was installed but not opening… THANKS!