I can't open nsys-ui on my system

I have been trying to run Nsight Systems-ui version my laptop. But everytime I try to open it. I t says the following:-

Warning: Failed to get OpenGL version. OpenGL version 2.0 or higher is required.
OpenGL version is too low (0). Falling back to Mesa software rendering.
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” in “” even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: offscreen, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, xcb.

//location/nsight-systems-2021.4.1/bin/nsys-ui: line 51: 3862731 Aborted (core dumped) “$NV_AGORA_PATH/CrashReporter” --hide-stack “NVIDIA Nsight Systems” “NsightSystems” “2021.4.1 (Build 2021.4.1.73-08591f7)” “$NV_QUADD_PATH” “$@”

I have installed OpenGL on my system with 4.2 version. My system doesn’t have CUDA or GPU. I was hoping to access nsys-ui on a remote server.

Never mind figured it out. Its just that I had to install libxcb-xinerama0 this file.
You can do this just by typing

sudo apt-get install libxcb-xinerama0

1 Like

Thanks, this helped a lot!
I also had to do apt install libxcb-icccm4 libxcb-image0 libxcb-keysyms1 libxcb-render-util0.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.