I have a problem

any nev driver did not help !!! So U can’t play in PES 2014 because of having 740m which is quite good card - what a bullshit!

Hello, I had the same problem with my geforce 610m.
Here is the solution:
go to this site
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-NlO__RriSsRUlDaG9tMUtWRWs/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

read the text, download the file, put in pes 2014 folder and thats it !!!

still not working dude…

complete unistall and again install PES 2014 than put this file from two posts higher and everything works perfect :)

any other solution i have still problems with the vram…

I have a Problem with game pro evolution soccer 2014 its run on my Intel card but i have a NVIDIA card also my laptop is acer with NVIDIA Geforce 820 M with 2GB V RAM and when run this game pro evolution soccer 2014 …my lap top showing warning notification (YOUR VIDEO CARD DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIRED SPECIFICATIONS GPU VRAM 512 MB) help me to solve the problem and thank you .

I have a Problem with game pro evolution soccer 2013 its run on my Intel card but i have a NVIDIA card also my laptop is hp with NVIDIA Geforce 840 M with 2GB V RAM and when run this game pro evolution soccer 2013 …my lap top showing warning notification (YOUR VIDEO CARD DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIRED SPECIFICATIONS GPU VRAM 512 MB) help me to solve the problem and thank you .

press right botton on the game icon,use High performance graphics processor to run the game

I have the same problem. My laptop spec: i5 processor, 6 gb ram, geforce 840 M (4GB) graphics card. Any one have solution…