I-PEX Antenna Size in JTX1

Hi,

There are 2 Male I-PEX on Jetson TX1 module for connecting antenna. Could you please tell us the type(MHFI,MHFII,etc) and dimension details of the connector?

Regards,
Ibram

Hi,

I am still waiting for the reply.

Regards,
Ibram

It’s in the OEM Product design guide on the embedded downloads page: Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer

Looks like it uses a Pulse W9009 cable, you should be able to find a datasheet on that.

Hi,

I was expecting the part number and details of the connector on JTX1 module and not the cable. W9009 datasheet did not say anything about the I-PEX dimensions.

As there are about 3 types I-PEX connector, I would like to know the one which is used on the module.

Pretty sure it’s just a standard MCX U.FL plug, this antenna is noted as working with the TX1.

Edited 7/27: Oops, the MCX side is the opposite end of the cable.

Hi,

We are planning to use FXP831.07.0100C from Taoglas with TX1 module. Please let me know, if this is compatible.

We are having plastic enclosure for the product and this antenna will be pasted inside the box. Please provide your comments on this.

Regards,
Ibram

You should probably test the antenna on an actual TX1 module before shipping a product, but everything points to this being a standard U.FL/IPEX/MHF jack.