I use egpu, can not open OMNIVERSE MACHINIMA BETA, automatically close the program

HI, I use egpu connect my computer, I can not open OMNIVERSE MACHINIMA BETA, automatically close the program after loading for a while, please help how to solve?
My computer is Intel i7 4 core cpu and 16gb ddr4 ram and Geforce RTX 3090TI egpu , loading FurMark test is no problem.
Photos are attached.

Thank you very much.

Hello @anon81029800! I need a bit more information from you to help you troubleshoot the issue.

• Are you able to open any other Omniverse Applications such as Create or View?
  • What is the version of your current driver
  • Could you attached your logs from the Launcher and Machinima apps
    • Launcher: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher
    • Machinima: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Machinima
1 Like
  • Are you able to open any other Omniverse Applications such as Create or View?

I try other Omniverse Applications like Omniverse View, but have the same problem.
Then, Omniverse Marbles RTX and Omniverse Showroom I click the Open Applications no any response.

• What is the version of your current driver

The version I use 516.94.

• Could you attached your logs from the Launcher and Machinima apps
    • Launcher: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher
    • Machinima: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Machinima

Attacted.

Thank you very much.

launcher.log (65.5 KB)

Sorry, Each new user can only upload one link, so I reply again and upload another LOG FILE.
kit_20220915_224326.log (473.7 KB)

OKay, I change my windows account and reinstall it, then, the problem is solved.
Thank you WendyGram.

OKay, I change my windows account and reinstall it, then, the problem is solved.
Thank you WendyGram.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.