I will dig the garden ( to 500 m2 ) in instead for the map of the memory NVidia Quadro FX 4600 PCIE

I will dig the garden ( to 500 m2 ) in instead for the map of the memory NVidia Quadro FX 4600 PCIE x16

Best

Rafał

I’m not sure if anyone understands what you mean by a “map of the memory”. The product page will tell you how much device memory (sometimes called “global memory”) there is, and the CUDA manual tells you how much shared memory there is. What are you asking about?

I don’t know what a map of memory is but I have a map of my garden and I know it is bigger than 500 m^2 :(

@Rafał: jeśliś z Polski to może powiedz po polsku o co Ci chodzi?

right

If You have not apple You must climb onto tree

Best

Rafał

inaczej :

Jeżeli czegos nie masz musisz zrobic coś aby to mieć

map of memory :

it is list of addresses . In order to anything located in card FX 4600 ( GPU ) i must know where .

other : mapa pamięci

PTX : it is assembler for GPU

PTX have list of orders at the same as assembler for CPU .

list of orders plus list of addresses ( memory map ) account : working

other :

the mail ( my mail ) with the addressee ( my address ) give for me map of memory

send me it : how long must i wait for it ?

if You want i can dig Your ground by spade and You make garden on it .

I know , I do not grow to Asiatic tradesfolk rank that is why yet I have to earn .

:) Po prostu potrzebuję mapy pamięci aby ruszyć z GPU , a Cuda i C++ język mnie mięrżli . żet miało byc ziet . fajno gdybym dostał to za darmo , ale zdaję sobie sprawę , że ktos to też wykonywał i stracił ( zyskał na jedno wychodzi ) bardzo dużo czasu , więc jeżeli oferuję przekopanie ziemi pod ogród w zamian , do 500 m , bo więcej w jednym dniu nie dam rady .

Best

Rafał

I lookd for PTX documentation .
There is a state space .
state space does locate at a time space of memory ?

Best

Rafał

can I send orders to GPU by PTX state space without the address in WinDBg ?

Best Rafał