I2C communication

i’m trying to establishing connectivity between the Orin Nano developer kit and two sensors via I2C(using IIC DUAL UART MODULE ) .Regrettably, I have encountered difficulties in configuring the pins responsible for I2C communication. Despite attempting various configurations, such as connecting pins (3,5) and (27,28), and exploring connectivity options using both the Arduino Uno board and an IIC dual UART module, I consistently face challenges in transmitting and receiving data. Consequently, I am seeking guidance or instructions on how to properly activate these pins or any necessary steps to enable the I2C functionality within the Orin Nano development kit. For this project, I am utilizing the Python programming language. Your assistance or instruction in this matter would be immensely appreciated.
IIC dual uart module: Gravity: IIC to dual UART module Wiki - DFRobot
Orin nano developer kit : Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit Getting Started | NVIDIA Developer
I tried also , to let 2 arduino uno communicate with each other and it worked fine, but with the Orin nano it didn’t work

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Did you probe the i2c signal to confirm the slave device ack the command?