ICASA certification for South Africa

We are in the process of certifying our TX2 based product for South Africa (ICASA).
We have done the EMC testing for our product and have submitted our test reports to ICASA.
We also submitted the Declaration of Conformity (DoC) for the P3310.

After review, the staff at ICASA are requesting that we also submit the EMC test reports for the P3310.

Is it possible for NVIDIA to submit the P3310 EMC test reports directly to the staff at ICASA?
I can provide a direct email if needed.

Please refer to this topic: System Certification for KC - #5 by ilya0q0q4

Thank you for the reply @Trumany.

We have done testing for our end product and have submitted the test report to ICASA in South Africa.
We asked about waiving the request for the P3310 test report, but the authorities at ICASA insist that they also need the EMC test report for the P3310.

Is it possible for NVIDIA to send the EMC test report for the P3310 directly to ICASA?
I can provide a direct email contact if needed.

We cannot provide our certification report without NDA.
Can you provide below info so that we can see how to help on this?

Your company name? Testing done from where? What tests were completed to submit ICASA? Do you submit to ICASA directly or through agent? If so agent information - contact # and e-mail and agent company name?

I agree @Trumany and am aware that test reports contain proprietary information.

I am not requesting that you send the test reports to me.
I am not requesting that you send the test reports to a third party or an independent agent.

The request is that NIVIDIA send the test reports directly to ICASA.

I will send you a direct message with the contact information.