I'm having a very difficult time installing Nvidia SDK Manager

I’ve been trying for weeks to install the Nvidia SDK Manager. We want it to interface to the Clara AGX box. I got a bit further yesterday but got the following error message.
" Access to APT repository and ability to install Debian packages with it.

Your system is not ready for install, see specific errors below. Once fixed, click ‘Retry’ to verify system readiness again.

Access to APT repository and ability to install Debian packages with it.: Apt repository check failure (1. sudo -S apt-get update && sudo -S apt-get check; 2. dpkg --audit). E: Repository ‘http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb stable InRelease’ changed its ‘Origin’ value from ‘Google, Inc.’ to ‘Google LLC’ N: This must be accepted explicitly before updates for this repository can be applied. See apt-secure(8) manpage for details."

Can someone please advise?

This seems not Jetson platform, but Clara platform related issue, let me move it into Clara forum for resolution. Thanks

Hello, just to make sure, you are having troubles installing SDK Manager on your host machine, and haven’t gotten to the step of flashing the Clara AGX yet?
Have you tried to follow the suggestions in the message: 1. sudo -S apt-get update && sudo -S apt-get check; 2. dpkg --audit?

BTW once you have gotten SDK Manager installed, please see NVIDIA Clara Holoscan SDK | NVIDIA Developer page, especially NVIDIA Clara AGX Dev Kit User Guide for setting up the Clara AGX devkit.

Hi @user142999 ,
just checking , is your problem resolved and have you been able install the packages you needed.