Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
in my application camera resloution is [1920, 1080] but detection has been trained on [1280,720]. I need to crop full-HD frames to HD. I think nvvideoconvert resize the input not crop. so can’t be used. which gstreamer plugin can I use?
I use a gstreamer pipeline as bellow :
v4lsrc + nvinfer( pgie)+ nvdsosd
This plugin supports scaling and conversion for NVMM to NVMM, RAW to NVMM, and NVMM to RAW and RAW to RAW buffer type conversion. The plugin supports cropping of the input and output frames.
Pixel location: left:top:width:height of the input image which will be cropped and transformed into the output buffer. If the crop location is out of bound the values will be clamped to image boundaries of the input image. This property will be applied to all the input images in the batch
Pixel location: left:top:width:height is the location in the output image where the input image will be transformed to. If the crop location is out of bound the values will be clamped to image boundaries of the output image. This property will be applied to all the output images in the batch
yeah. I should use nvvideoconvert.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.