I am trying to execute image stitching in cuda device but continuously getting “core dump” error.
Please give your inputs to resolve an issue.
Board: Jetson Tx2 and Jetson nano
Cuda version: 10.0
OpenCv version: 3.4.0 [cuda support is enabled while installing openCV]
[ INFO:0] Initialize OpenCL runtime…
OpenCV Error: The function/feature is not implemented (The called functionality is disabled for current build or platform) in throw_no_cuda, file /home/einfochips/opencv-3.4.0/modules/core/include/opencv2/core/private.cuda.hpp, line 111
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘cv::Exception’
what(): /home/einfochips/opencv-3.4.0/modules/core/include/opencv2/core/private.cuda.hpp:111: error: (-213) The called functionality is disabled for current build or platform in function throw_no_cuda
Aborted (core dumped)
- Read 2 Images one by one using Imread
- Uploaded on GPU using cuda::matrix.upload
- copy images in the Vector SRC
- Enabled stitcher using try_gpu= true to execute in cuda device
- Download stiched image to cv::Matrix
- Write imahe in result.jpg
Please let me know if any further information is required.
Thanks and regards,