Importing Articulated Object URDF fails - Fatal error

Hi, I am trying to import a urdf (specifically URDF’s like this one and they are throwing errors every time I try to move the articulated joints (I basically just select the PhysicsPrismaticJoint while Paused and try to move it, immediately get this error. “corrupted double-linked list”].

Any help is appreciated!

2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,549ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libcarb.events.plugin.so!carbOnPluginStartup
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,553ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libcarb.tasking.plugin.so!std::thread::_State_impl<std::thread::_Invoker<std::tuple<void (carb::tasking::Scheduler::*)(unsigned int, int, carb::cpp20::latch*), carb::tasking::Scheduler*, unsigned int, int, carb::cpp20::latch*> > >::_M_run()
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,558ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libpthread.so.0!funlockfile
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,560ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libomni.physxui.plugin.so!std::_Hashtable<std::string, std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> >, std::__detail::_Select1st, std::equal_to<std::string>, std::hash<std::string>, std::__detail::_Mod_range_hashing, std::__detail::_Default_ranged_hash, std::__detail::_Prime_rehash_policy, std::__detail::_Hashtable_traits<true, false, true> >::_Hashtable<std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> const*>(std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> const*, std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> const*, unsigned long, std::hash<std::string> const&, std::__detail::_Mod_range_hashing const&, std::__detail::_Default_ranged_hash const&, std::equal_to<std::string> const&, std::__detail::_Select1st const&, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> > const&)
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,562ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libomni.physxui.plugin.so!std::_Hashtable<std::string, std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> >, std::__detail::_Select1st, std::equal_to<std::string>, std::hash<std::string>, std::__detail::_Mod_range_hashing, std::__detail::_Default_ranged_hash, std::__detail::_Prime_rehash_policy, std::__detail::_Hashtable_traits<true, false, true> >::_Hashtable<std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> const*>(std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> const*, std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> const*, unsigned long, std::hash<std::string> const&, std::__detail::_Mod_range_hashing const&, std::__detail::_Default_ranged_hash const&, std::equal_to<std::string> const&, std::__detail::_Select1st const&, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, pxrInternal_v0_20__pxrReserved__::UsdGeomXformOp::Type> > const&)
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,564ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libomni.physxui.plugin.so!std::_Sp_counted_base<(__gnu_cxx::_Lock_policy)2>::_M_release()
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,567ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libomni.stageupdate.plugin.so!_init
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,571ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libomni.usd.so!std::_Hashtable<int, std::pair<int const, bool>, std::allocator<std::pair<int const, bool> >, std::__detail::_Select1st, std::equal_to<int>, std::hash<int>, std::__detail::_Mod_range_hashing, std::__detail::_Default_ranged_hash, std::__detail::_Prime_rehash_policy, std::__detail::_Hashtable_traits<false, false, true> >::_M_insert_unique_node(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::__detail::_Hash_node<std::pair<int const, bool>, false>*)
2022-03-04 17:48:15 [137,575ms] [Fatal] [carb.crashreporter-breakpad.plugin] libomni.usd.so!std::_Hashtable<int, std::pair<int const, bool>, std::allocator<std::pair<int const, bool> >, std::__detail::_Select1st, std::equal_to<int>, std::hash<int>, std::__detail::_Mod_range_hashing, std::__detail::_Default_ranged_hash, std::__detail::_Prime_rehash_policy, std::__detail::_Hashtable_traits<false, false, true> >::_M_insert_unique_node(unsigned long, unsigned long, std::__detail::_Hash_node<std::pair<int const, bool>, false>*)
corrupted double-linked list

Steps to reproduce:
URDF import (I tried various selected options)
Then select the prismatic joint
Try to move.

Any idea how I can make the articulated joints movable from within the USD scene instead of the URDF - maybe this way I can bypass the error? I am trying to do the following - move the robot joint and with it the table. But the table doesn’t move. I have set the mass of each table joint to 0 so as to counter gravity. The max force of the table joints to 0 - since inanimate objects shouldn’t have a force, right? Reduced the damping, and the stiffness as well - the joint shown in the image is Panda joint, not table joint.