IMX 415 camera with jetson nano issue

Hi

I connected IMX415 camera sensor to Jetson nano and done device tree and driver configuration.I was able to get the v4lt-tools based raw image capture from the sensor. So this means that the device tree configuration and the video path is working. I am getting the kernel log as the “imx415 detected” as well as the /dev/video0 node.But when I tried to fetch video from camera using gstreamer pipeline it is throwing an error:no cameras available.Pipeline used and error log is mentioned below.

“gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)3840, height=(int)2160, framerate=16/1’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)I420’ ! xvimagesink-e”

Error Log :
gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)3840, height=(int)2160, framerate=16/1’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)I420’ ! xvimagesink -e
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
Setting pipeline to PLAYING …
New clock: GstSystemClock
Error generated. /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/multimedia/nvgstreamer/gst-nvarguscamera/gstnvarguscamerasrc.cpp, execute:557 No cameras available
Got EOS from element “pipeline0”.
Execution ended after 0:00:00.776537135
Setting pipeline to PAUSED …
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

Please help me.
Thanks in advance

I also encountered the same problem, have you solved it?

Have a check the context of the tegra-camera-platform{} specific like devname/proc-device-tree …