Imx219_board_setup: error during i2c read probe(-121) after changed boot drive

Hi,
So I am encouting this issue after attempting to boot the Jetson™ Xavier™ NX Industrial Fanless PC - DSBOX-NX2 on a micro SD folliowing this tutorial : Run Jetson TX1 from SD Card - JetsonHacks.
It seems that the jetson is no longer able to loag on the boot driver. How can I factory reset or go back to default boot ?
Complete error

please help !

You may need to refash the device first, you don’t need to refer to this tutorial : Run Jetson TX1 from SD Card – JetsonHacks.
Suggest to check their JetPack 4.5 Update for Forecr Products Based on NVIDIA® Jetson™ & | Forecr.io

Can you solved it? Which version Jetpack for this problem ?

yes i was able to return to default boot with this :

mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 /mnt
2. Add the boot args
For T210 (Jetson Nano/ TX1)
sed -i “s|^([ \t]APPEND ${cbootargs}) .|\1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0 sdhci_tegra.en_boot_part_access=1|” /mnt/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

For T186 serise (TX2/TX2i/TX2-4GB)
sed -i “s|^([ \t]APPEND ${cbootargs}) .|\1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0 isolcpus=1-2|” /mnt/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

For T194 series (NX/AGX Xavier)
sed -i “s|^([ \t]APPEND ${cbootargs}) .|\1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rw rootwait rootfstype=ext4 console=ttyTCU0,115200n8 console=tty0 fbcon=map:0 net.ifnames=0|” /mnt/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf

1. Unmount APP partition and reboot
    umount /mnt
    reboot

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.