In deepstream 6.2, use nvdeepsort can not detect good

in deepstream 6.2, use nvdeepsort can not detect good, in source/tracker_NvDeepSORT/data/ add picture is it necessary?The required image format is 12864, but in file the pic is 64128, how can i do , please

I is download mars-small128.pt , then convert.py convert it to mars-small128.uff_b100_gpu0_int8.engine.

**• Hardware Platform :jetson
**• DeepStream Version:6.2

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

What is the issue? nvdeepsort is for tracking.

Do you want to do TensorRT calibration?

I do not know, Must the resolution be 128x64 resolution , Can I adjust the resolution based on the video content

I add some pictures to data file , then run python3 calibrate.py, tip some error
i use the mothed" PyCuda Error in Jetson nano - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Nano - NVIDIA Developer Forums" but have ohter error , run pip3 install pycuda --user have

############################
          # Package would be ignored #
          ############################
          Python recognizes 'pycuda.cuda' as an importable package,
          but it is not listed in the `packages` configuration of setuptools.

'pycuda.cuda' has been automatically added to the distribution only
          because it may contain data files, but this behavior is likely to change
          in future versions of setuptools (and therefore is considered deprecated).

Please make sure that 'pycuda.cuda' is included as a package by using
          the `packages` configuration field or the proper discovery methods
          (for example by using `find_namespace_packages(...)`/`find_namespace:`
          instead of `find_packages(...)`/`find:`).

You can read more about "package discovery" and "data files" on setuptools
          documentation page.

!!

check.warn(importable)
      error: command '/usr/bin/aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit code 1
      [end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
  ERROR: Failed building wheel for pycuda
Failed to build pycuda
ERROR: Could not build wheels for pycuda, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Please refer the readme: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.2/sources/tracker_NvDeepSORT/README

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.