Incorrect work Nvidia discrete graphics on kernels above 4.1+

Hey. A rare and little-known problem perhaps, but I have it and I would still like to solve it. The bottom line is that on Linux do not run Nvidia Optimus on kernels above 4.1, Nvidia Prime does not recognize the discrete videocard, and a Bumblebee produces errors. Sami driver settings take the form how they would look when using the intel graphics (http://i.imgur.com/JsWZnUJ.png), no settings and prime profiles.

lspci -k | grep -EA2 ‘VGA | 3D’ gives the following:

00: 02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 0b)
Subsystem: Lenovo Device 380d
Kernel driver in use: i915

03: 00.0 3D controller: NVIDIA Corporation GM108M [GeForce 840M] (rev ff)

Tried many solutions offered me a bunch of the alleged fixes, etc., to any positive results that did not lead.
Noticed feature that on kernels below 4.1 lspci -k | grep -EA2 ‘VGA | 3D’ provides that the Nvidia card - VGA compatible controller, on kernels above 4.1 says that Nvidia card - 3D controller, do not know what it is connected, just noticed it.

Total, the driver works perfectly on kernels 4.1 and below, the problem is present, regardless of the distribution and version of the driver.
Notebook - Lenovo IdeaPad Z50-70, Intel Core i7 Haswell 4510U, NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M 2048 + 1632 MB and the Intel HD Graphics 4400 64 + 1632 MB.

P.s. I apologize in advance for my English, I’m from Russia and it is not my primary language. ¯_(ツ)_/¯