Incorret frame_meta size

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.3
• JetPack Version 5.1.2
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I have 2 video streams, when I run with below command

deepstream-test3-app file:////opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_720p.mp4 file:////opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_720p.mp4

During tiler_src_pad_buffer_probe, I can see there are 2 frame_meta for each stream.

But when I try to debug into msgconv,
in the deepstream-6.3\sources\gst-plugins\gst-nvmsgconv\gstnvmsgconv.c
in the method gst_nvmsgconv_transform_ip, I can see there is only 1 frame_meta. And all of NvDsEventMsgMeta are binding with this frame_meta.

This cause a problem for my side. It means I can’t split NvDsEventMsgMeta for different stream.

Is there a way don’t merge frame_meta into 1? And I want to understand why do you merge into 1 frame_meta?

1.nvmultistreamtiler will merge multiple frames in the batch into one, and the frame meta will also be merged.

2.The function tiler_src_pad_buffer_probe in test3 is added to pgie’s src pad, so the frames have not yet been merged.

3.Remove the tiler, add nvstreamdemux and add nvmsgconv and nvmsgbroker after the src pad of each nvstreamdemux

|-------------- nvmsgconv  -- nvmsgbroker
nvstreamdemux |
              |-------------- nvmsgconv  -- nvmsgbroker

@junshengy Thanks for your explanation.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.