Information on installation of Clara train on kubernets

I would like to install Clara on Kubernets. I have a problem on the installation because it blocked after some time:

$ kubectl logs -f gpu-pod                                                                                                                                           
================
== TensorFlow ==
================

NVIDIA Release 19.02 (build 5618942)
TensorFlow Version v1.13.0-rc0

Container image Copyright (c) 2018, NVIDIA CORPORATION.  All rights reserved.
Copyright 2017-2018 The TensorFlow Authors.  All rights reserved.

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION.  All rights reserved.
NVIDIA modifications are covered by the license terms that apply to the underlying project or file.

NOTE: MOFED driver for multi-node communication was not detected.
      Multi-node communication performance may be reduced.

NOTE: The SHMEM allocation limit is set to the default of 64MB.  This may be
   insufficient for TensorFlow.  NVIDIA recommends the use of the following flags:
   nvidia-docker run --shm-size=1g --ulimit memlock=-1 --ulimit stack=67108864 ...

Any suggestion?

Hi mpolano,

Sorry I can not help you about your question.

I have some question to bother you… Have you try the ‘annotation’ module or ‘segmentation’ module in MITK? There is no pre-trained model in clara-train-sdk docker, so I want to pull model from nvidia registry.
run with this command:

curl -X PUT "http://0.0.0.0:5000/admin/model/annotation_ct_spleen" -H "accept: application/json" -H "Content-Type: application/json"  -d '{"path":"nvidia/med/annotation_ct_spleen","version":"1"}' --progress

But I got the info:

Model/Config Not Found; Check NGC Path or Try to load from file-system with valid model+config

Do you have some suggestions for me? Thank you very much!

Best,

pengbol