Initiating data transfer from Endpoint to RC

Hi,
My setup is like one jetson-xavier acts as RC and another jetson-xavier acts as EP.
I want to transfer data from endpoint driver(pci-epf-nv-test.c).

To achieve that i have reserved 0x200000 bytes of memory starting from 0xe0000000 in RC side.

In EP side i make use of pci_epc_mem_alloc_addr,pci_epc_map_addr(here mapped 0xe0000000 as pci address) and initiated a data transfer by writing at virtual address returned by pci_epc_mem_alloc_addr.

But in RC side i observed error: Unhandled context fault: iova=0xe0000000
Can you please help us ? Am i doing anything wrong here?
Should i have to do address translation for inbound in RC?

After disabling smmu, i can able to achieve it.
To disable smmu , removed iommus and dma-coherent form device tree file for pcie5

And set all McSidStreamidOverrideConfigPcie5* to 0x0000007f in bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra194-memcfg-sw-override.cfg

referred:pcie smmu issue

How is this done? Since the SMMU is enabled on the RP side also, we have to use memory allocations APIs like dma_alloc_coherent() and since they don’t reserve the memory that we want (like 0xe0000000), I’m wondering how is it done. The fact that we have observed “Unhandled context fault: iova=0xe0000000” error means that this allocations is not in the records of SMMU hence it has thrown error when it saw access coming to this address from PCIe.

@vidyas To initiate the transfer from EP side, i have used the address returned by dma_alloc_coherent used at RP side.
The dma address which i get from dma_alloc_coherent is 0xffffe000. For that same address, i have initiated transfer from EP side.
But I’m receiving Unhandled context fault: smmu0, iova=0xffff0000.

Why the received address is different?

Note:above thing i tried by enabling smmu

are you setting up any iATU outbound region in the EP side?

No i have not. But this issue resolved when set the dma mask to 0xffff0000.
Do you know why this is happening?