I have a running pipeline for object detection where I use the component nvds_analytics to count objects in a certain region.
My question here is, am I able to modify the ROI of this analytics while the pipeline is running?
Or do I need to stop the pipeline, change the config file with the new ROI and then start again the pipeline?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
please refer to this topic.
why do you need to modify the ROI dynamically? did you try the solution above? Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.