Install Docker on AGX

How do I install “Docker” on AGX? I don’t see one installed and we need an image for Drive AGX so we can get try some docker containers.

Thanks

I was able to install docker on AGX… could not find packages like docker-ce docker-ce-cli or containerd.io … however was able to install just plain docker

Hi,

Just want to confirm first. Do you use DRIVE AGX or Jetson AGX?
Please note that here is the embedded system board.

Thanks.

Hi
Used Drive AGX

__________________________________________________________________ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic message (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Although Rivian has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, Rivian accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Hi,

For DRIVE AGX related issue, we recommend you to raise it to the respective platform from the below link:
Latest DRIVE AGX/DRIVE AGX General topics - NVIDIA Developer Forums

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.