Install Dusty-nv inference in Orin issue

Hi,

I just bought a AGX Orin
and when I tried to install dusty-nv inference, there is an error when I type
./cmake

I have attached two files for your reference.

Thanks.
CMakeError.log (4.1 KB)
CMakeOutput.log (42.1 KB)

Hi,

Have you added the --recursive when cloning the repository?

We can compile the jetson-inference on Orin with the instructions below:
https://github.com/dusty-nv/jetson-inference/blob/master/docs/building-repo-2.md#quick-reference

[ 99%] Building CXX object tools/camera-capture/CMakeFiles/camera-capture.dir/controlClassify.cpp.o
[ 99%] Building CXX object tools/camera-capture/CMakeFiles/camera-capture.dir/controlWindow.cpp.o
[ 99%] Building CXX object tools/camera-capture/CMakeFiles/camera-capture.dir/camera-capture_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 99%] Building CXX object tools/camera-capture/CMakeFiles/camera-capture.dir/captureWindow.cpp.o
[ 99%] Building CXX object tools/camera-capture/CMakeFiles/camera-capture.dir/controlDetection.cpp.o
/home/nvidia/jetson-inference/tools/camera-capture/captureWindow.cpp: In member function ‘glWidget* CaptureWindow::GetWidget(int) const’:
/home/nvidia/jetson-inference/tools/camera-capture/captureWindow.cpp:222:1: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]
  222 | }
      | ^
[100%] Linking CXX executable ../../aarch64/bin/camera-capture
[100%] Built target camera-capture

Thanks.

Yes, I just cut/paste the command…

I am using SDK to flash the Orin. I will tell you the update later.

Thx

OK, if you still have error(s) building jetson-inference, can you please post the terminal output here? Thanks.

Dear Dusty,
yes, it is ok now. thx.
After re-flashing the Orin using SDK manager, I can run the video-viewer /dev/video0

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.