Install failure Androidworks 1R2 Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit

Installation fails on Android SDK Support Library 22.2.1. Download stops at 98% and times out after 10 retries.

Hi obry,

First sorry for the inconvenience that has taken to you. The download issue may caused by your network. Please check the network and click “Stop” then “Next” to retry and it will continue to download and installation.

Any more question, please let me know.

Thanks & Best Wishes
Amy

Hi Amy,

My network works fine for all other use, and I did retry several times, (“stop” then “next”) both yesterday and today. I also tried our secondary network, but it didn’t help. All other packages downloaded fine, so I doubt this is a network issue. Could be that it is blocked by our firewall, if so this particular package must be breaking one or more of our security rules. Could you check if it is using a different port or have some other properties that are different from the other packages? Is there a way to download this package manually outside the AndroidWorks installation application?

Regards,
Ove

Hi Ove,

Is there a way to download this package manually outside the AndroidWorks installation application?
As a workaround, please trying to get the support tools manually using the
http://developer.download.nvidia.com/devzone/devcenter/mobile/naw100/003/Google/support_r22.2.1.zip . And then put support_r22.2.1.zip to ~/.NVIDIA/AndroidWorks/003 folder. Then relaunch the AndroidWorks to continue.

If you still cannot get the support_r22.2.1.zip please let me know.

Thanks & Best Wishes
Amy

This made the trick. Thanks Amy!

Regards,
Ove