I tried to install SDK manager on my WSL(Ubuntu 18.04 LTS).
- $ sudo apt update && sudo apt dist-upgrade
- Download latest sdk manager installer(sdkmanager_0.9.11-3405_amd64.deb)
- put it into wsl filesystem home (~)
- $ sudo chmod 777 sdkmanager_0.9.11-3405_amd64.deb
- $ sudo apt install ./sdkmanager_0.9.11-3405_amd64.deb
- $ sudo apt install libgtk-3-0
- $ sdkmanager
sdkmanager: error while loading shared libraries: libX11-xcb.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Well, i tried to install ‘libX11*’, but it does not works.
Are there any manual to install sdk manager on virtual environment?