Install TEVI AR0234 camera driver for Jetson Nano

Appreciate support on the steps to correctly install the available driver for TEVI-AR0234C-S96-IR-RPI which is linked in Github (GitHub - TechNexion-Vision/TEV-Jetson_Camera_driver: TEV series camera drivers for Nvidia Jetson.), for my Jetson Nano Seed Sutdio J101. What are the steps to:

1. Configure the kernel build system for the Jetson Nano:
  2. Build the kernel and the drivers:
  3. Install the drivers

hello gabe.iobbi,

may I know which JetPack release you’re working with.
you may see-also developer guide for Kernel Customization section to apply changes and update kernel image.
you can flash a specific partition instead of flashing the whole device by using the command line option ‑k, please see-also Flashing a Specific Partition.

Hello, my J101 with jetson nano is pre-installed with Jetpack 4.6.1

It also has option to boot from SD card. Could it work to flash image with camera driver onto SD card instead, and if so how to use the github repository to flash the image on an SD card?

hello gabe.iobbi,

is this a Nano developer kit? you may adapt the driver for your customize board.

Yes, the Nano J101 is a development kit from Seeed Studio

hello gabe.iobbi,

is it compatible with Nano devkits? please check with vendor for flash configuration and also the necessary chagens.
after that, you may adapt the camera driver for your target.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.