Installing Xibo or piSignage Player 2 in Jetson nano

Hello community,

I’m seeking assistance with installing the Xibo and pisignage player on the Jetson Nano platform. Could anyone provide documentation, guides, or step-by-step instructions for the installation process? If there are any compatibility issues with Xibo and pisignage player on Jetson Nano, or if you have alternative recommendations for deploying digital signage on this platform, I would appreciate your expert insights. Thank you for your time and consideration. Looking forward to your prompt response

I know nothing about those, but when I did an apt search for Xibo I got a u-boot-tools package. If this is related to U-Boot, then I expect it to be harmful. In earlier releases when Jetsons had U-Boot everything had to be customized. Later on, U-Boot functionality was migrated into CBoot (and U-Boot is no longer used, just an API-equivalent).

I don’t know about pisignage either. If it uses a GPIO pin, then in theory it could work, but you’d have to change the GPIO configuration (GPIO configuration is completely different on a Jetson versus an RPi).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.