Integration of radar kit, LED display, LPR camera with Jetson NANO Dev kit

Hi,

I am trying to integrate radar , LPR camera and a LED display with Jetson NANO Dev kit to detect vehicle speed. The radar will detect the vehicle speed and the speed will be displayed in the LED display. Pl find below block dwg for reference.

Radar specifications - one micro USB port to communicate with Jetson NANO USB.
LPR Camera - one Ether net port to communicate with Jetson NANO USB.
LED - either Ether net port or HDMI to communicate with Jetson NANO.

Hi @abinesh,

This topic will be better served if posted in the Jetson Nano category. I will move it over for you.

Best,
Tom K

1 Like

May I know what’s your question here? Thanks

Dear @kayccc ,

Thanks for your feedback. Our purpose of the integration is to provide solution on the SLVD (speed limit violation detection) function at a city traffic junction. For this we are looking the integration solution for this one camera + radar + Nano kit to be intergraded to capture the vehicle speed whenever crosses the junction.
Were radar is used for speed detection, vehicle classification and object detection.
And camera will capture the LPR (license plate recognition number) and correlated with radar output number. Based on this above two devices function data will be transferred to command control room server via cloud, from command control center the responsible authorities will generate challan and issue to the vehicle owners for SLVD.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO INTEGRATE THE 3 DEVICES ( CAMERA, RADAR, AND LED DISPALY WITH NANO) IN PYTHON.

Hi

We don’t have such recommended radar device and ethernet camera and LED display compatible for Nano, even the python sample as reference, please check those projects shared at Latest Jetson & Embedded Systems/Jetson Projects topics - NVIDIA Developer Forums to see if can have some ideas.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.