Intelligent Video Analytics Demo - libnvinfer.so.7 error

Hi all,

I’m trying to run the Helm chart install of the Intelligent Video Analytics Demo on my Jetson Nano. Details:

Package: nvidia-jetpack
Version: 4.6-b199
Priority: standard
Section: metapackages
Maintainer: NVIDIA Corporation
Installed-Size: 199 kB
Depends: nvidia-cuda (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-opencv (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-cudnn8 (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-tensorrt (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-visionworks (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-container (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-vpi (= 4.6-b199), nvidia-l4t-jetson-multimedia-api (>> 32.6-0), nvidia-l4t-jetson-multimedia-api (<< 32.7-0)
Homepage: http://developer.nvidia.com/jetson
Download-Size: 29.4 kB
APT-Sources: https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/t210 r32.6/main arm64 Packages
Description: NVIDIA Jetpack Meta Package

Docker runtime set to Nvidia

sudo docker info | grep Runtime
 Runtimes: nvidia runc io.containerd.runc.v2 io.containerd.runtime.v1.linux
 Default Runtime: nvidia

Logs from the container generated by the helm chart:

2022-03-01 18:30:19 (2.59 MB/s) - 'tlt_trafficcamnet_pruned_v1.0.zip' saved [5452023/5452023]

Archive:  tlt_trafficcamnet_pruned_v1.0.zip
  inflating: labels.txt              
  inflating: resnet18_trafficcamnet_pruned.etlt  
  inflating: trafficnet_int8.txt     
deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libnvinfer.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[]
/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/run.txt

I would have thought this would be covered by the nvidia-tensorrt package, but I could be wrong.

Anyone got any ideas of what to try?

Thanks

seems same with below.

It turns out for my system, Jetpack 4.6 comes with Tensorrt 8, libnvinfer.so.7 doesn’t exist with this package version. I decided to downgrade to Jetpack 4.5.11 which comes with Tensorrt7, libnvinfer.so.7, and the demo application works as expected.

Glad to know you fixed your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.