Interfacing with SPI without JetPack?

I am trying to get a voltage/current sensing scheme working on a TX2 which uses a setup like this (scroll down to Controlling Brightness of LED through Potentiometer]. The pins I’m using on the TX2 are GPIO pins 8-11 (pin numbers 24, 21, 19, 23 on the J21). As it stands, I have less than 4GB on the TX2 so downloading JetPack isn’t feasible. I’m wondering if there’s a way around this because I only really need to use the SPI pins to get clock working along with reading the digital input that gets spat out from the ADC. Any workarounds?

hello akiani,

may I know which SPI interface are you using.
you may also access pinmux spreadsheet through download center, SPI0 and SPI2 are both configured as SPI function,

please refer to discussion thread for using SPI, for example, Topic 77142, Topic 72928.
thanks

Hi Jerry, thanks so much for your reply! I’m unsure exactly what you mean by which SPI interface I’ve been using. The hardware I’m using says it runs on modes 0,0 and 1,1. Is this what you were asking?

hello akiani,

there’re three SPI interfaces, please access TX2 Product Design Guide, check chapter-13.2 for the SPI.
you may also refer to pin description for setting up communications.
thanks