Interrupts in OP-TEE

Hello,

I am working on writing OP-TEE device drivers for SPI, GPIO controllers for Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin devkit (64GB). For working with SPI, I would need interrupts, for error handling, and when the SPI controller’s buffer is empty/full. Currently I am using L4T 35.3.1 which has OP-TEE v3.19.0.

There has been a latest update from OP-TEE v4.0.0, where there is a change in the API for interrupts in the optee_os/core/kernel/interrupt.c, and optee_os/core/include/kernel/interrupt.h. I am wondering if the OP-TEE v3.19.0 can support interrupts for SPI, and other peripherals. So I am wondering if there is change in the underlying framework related to interrupts that I should be worried about. I am asking this since I couldn’t find any source code related to interrupt controllers for Orin in OP-TEE v3.19.0 which is part of L4T 35.3.1. So, I have to write the source code for the interrupt controller related programs in OP-TEE.

I hope someone can give helpful information regarding this.

Hi Surya_Teja,

Are you using the devkit or custom board for AGX Orin?

Could you try updating to the latest L4T R35.4.1 and check the version of OP-TEE?

Hi KevinFFF,

I am using devkit, and the OP-TEE version on R35.4.1 is v3.21.0.

I’ve checked this with internal.
Currently, we don’t use OP-TEE v4.0.0 and there should be huge difference from v3.X.
You could try porting the interrupt from v4.0.0 manually but we haven’t verified this use case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.