Please join us for our next virtual Metropolis developer meetup on May 18th and 19th. We will focus on the hugely important topic of how synthetic data is changing vision AI development. I hope you can make it.
Join this meetup to learn how synthetic data is transforming AI development efforts:
- Learn best practices and how to use NVIDIA’s Omniverse Replicator to quickly create synthetic data and how it integrates with NVIDIA TAO.
- Hear from Sky Engine AI, an NVIDIA synthetic data partner, sharing how you can leverage 3rd party synthetic data services.
- Get your questions answered in a live Q&A session with our team of experts.
Register here and select one of the following time-slots (same content for each):
- Americas, Europe, Middle East: Wednesday May 18 - 8am PT | 4PM CET
- Asia-Pacific: Thursday May 19 - 12pm SST | 1pm JST/KST | 8:30am IST
Looking forward to seeing you!