The title of the topic pretty much says it all. The v0.3.0 documentation mentions architectures 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 7.0, 7.5, and 8.0, but not 7.2 (which the Xavier AGX is). I wasn’t sure whether this implies that 7.2 is not supported. I tried running some of the examples and got mixed results:
- block_fft_performance exits immediately with no output.
- convolution/convolution_r2c_c2r exits immediately with no output.
- All of the simple_fft_block* examples exit immediately with no output.
- simple_fft_thread/simple_fft_thread_fp16 seem to run fine and report “Success” at the end.
- nvrtc_fft_thread exits with an error about not being able to find the type_traits header.
I’m running with the latest software version from Jetpack. It would be a large benefit for my application if I could leverage cuFFTDx, so I’m hoping to figure out how to make it work. The above results maybe suggest that block execution method doesn’t work, but thread execution method does?