If the input sources are not exactly the same aspect ratio as the input dimension to the model should we be setting:
maintain-aspect-ratio=1 for best detector performance?
ie Using a people net model the input dims are:
input-dims=3;544;960;0 and my rasp camera sources (and stream mux) are set to 3072x1728. Both of these have a roughly 1.7x aspect ratio so the value.
But if the camera resolution was 3072x2048 thats a ratio of around 1.5 so I assume it would be best to set
maintain-aspect-ratio=1 here otherwise the detector would be seeing squashed images.
Is my thinking here correct?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Nano and NX
• DeepStream Version 5
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) QUESTION
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)