Is it possible to interface SPI through Python script on Tx2?

I don’t want to focus on the configuration for SPI on the TX2 (that seems hectic enough). I have used the ./jetson_io.py (Or something to that effect) to configure the pins to SPI. If this doesn’t work for some reason, please let me know although I don’t want this to be the focus of the post. I have only seen 1 user actually post their code for reading from/writing to the SPI buffers, but it’s written in C. While I understand C, the issue I’m having is that I’m trying to read data from a sensor which runs from a Python script, and I need the data from said sensor to be transmitted via SPI to another dev board. If it is possible to run the Python and C files at the same time, I would be interested to see how that works. If not, I would much prefer to finding a Python script for SPI protocol vs rewriting everything that I have for the sensor in C++ (documentation is available but I am not very familiar with C++).

Any help on this matter will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Have a reference to below link.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/python-programming-tutorial-getting-started-with-the-raspberry-pi/experiment-3-spi-and-analog-input