Is Jetson TX2 Power Monitor Function Required?

Hi 1316886298,

Yes, please stop tell us the same description again and again… we all know you have a carrier board of HDMI and USB different from devkit.

Please just tell us
How many carrier board here? 3 carrier board?

1. Your own customized carrier board
  2. A board from Ruitai Technology
  3. NVIDIA devkit

Is that correct?

When you hit this problem on your own carrier board, if you immediately put this module back to NV devkit, would it pass the uboot and enter the system?

I do n’t have an NV devkit, only two carrier boards

Ok. Then does the module can work when you put on the board from Ruitai Technology?

If you hit this error only on your carrier board but not on the board of Ruitai (and with the same driver package), then it means your hardware design may have some problems.

If both boards don’t work, then it is probably software problem.

both boards don’t work,have the same problem

Could you go to the folder “Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs/boot/extlinux” and share the result after the command “ls -al”?

This folder was not found

Are you able to see Linux_for_Tegra?

Normal use of Ruitai Technology carrier board, need to swipe their installation package

This is the output

After installing by sdkmanager/jetpack, there would be a folder “Linux_for_Tegra” on your ubuntu host.
Please check if this folder is existing on your host.

I think you could just ignore Ruitai Carrier board. What they provided seems not correct.

Please directly download Linux_for_Tegra through jetpack and see if this extlinux folder could be installed correctly or not.

We do not have a corresponding kit (Developer_Kit), so ours are not generated by the programming process, but configured by ourselves. So there is no folder “Linux_for_Tegra”

Ok,I try

Hi,
Linux_for_Tegra is not for developer kit only. Even the driver package from Ruitai Technology has Linux_for_Tegra… your picture already showed that.

The problem here is that somehow the content in their rootfs is not correct. Please just use sdkmanager and it would download the Linux_for_Tegra w/o any problem. Then, use it to flash your board and it should at least enter the system.

After that, you will need to configure the device tree to make your IO (HDMI/USB) works.

If you totally have no idea about this flow, then please refer to our quick start guide, adaptation guide and l4t development guide.

Every user who has their own carrier board must go through it once.

Thank you for your answer, a problem is currently solved. However, there is a problem with the kernel startup, can you help analyze it, thank you!
cutecom(1).log (32.5 KB)

It is under expectation.

1. Please use the script in below link to configure user account and password and then re-flash your board.

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1054926/jetson-nano/jetson-nano-all-usb-ports-suddenly-stopped-working/post/5356153/#5356153

1. You have usb issue. please refer to TX2 adaptation guide (published on 2019/07/02) to modify your device tree.

2. You have HDMI issue. if you don’t have HDMI monitor, please then disable the nvdisplay in device tree.

Hi!
The problem remains unsolved.This is jetson-nano, but ours is jetson-TX2,I’m not sure if it works.And what version of jetpack should I use?

Why does USB_EN (A18) not output after the system is up? Do we need to modify any configuration?

USB type A interface, USB2.0 (EN: A18, D +: A38, D-: A39), USB3.0 (G42, G43, D42, D43) can work normally? Jetpack uses USB_SS0, how to start USB_SS1? Is it documented?