Is Nvidia Isaac compatible with Stereolabs ZED2 camera?

Is ZED2 camera compatible with Isaac SDK? ZED2 model is substantially upgraded from ZED camera (used in Carter reference robot). It has more features and it is important to assess compatibility before making any decisions. Thanks and hope to have feedback.

Hi @miroslav.radojevic,

We have tried with ZED Mini with our SVIO Gem and it works. In principle, ZED 2 should also work.

Hi, I have a ZED2 camera and on running bazel run apps/samples/zed_camera:zed_camera I get the error message [ZedCamera] Error initializing Zed camera: CAMERA NOT DETECTED on camera firmware 1523 and IMU firmware 776.

May I know when the ZED2 camera support will be added to Isaac? @miroslav.radojevic were you able to get your ZED2 camera to work?

Hi, I also encountered some issues when using ZED2 camera in the zed_camera sample application.
I have both ZED1 and ZED2, after following the tutorial, I can see ZED1’s real-time L/R camera images on Isaac Sight, however, for ZED2, the camera images are black.

Does this mean ZED2 is not supported by Isaac yet?

According to the documentation , ISAAC works with ZED SDK v2.8.3, that does not support the ZED2 camera.
To use the ZED2, ISAAC should be modified to support the ZED SDK v3.x, that requires code adaption.