Is the Optix SDK export controlled?

Saw this blurb in the Opitx 6 SDK EULA, which implies it might be export controlled, but I can’t find an Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) associated with the Optix SDK. Given that anyone with an email address can register/download Optix SDK directly from nVidia for free, and the bulk of it its runtime libraries are now included with the nvidia proprietary driver (at least in Linux), doubt it is, but thought I’d check. If an ECCN for Optix SDK does exist, how does one find it?

8.10    Export Control. You acknowledge that the Licensed Software, technology and related documentation described under this Agreement are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and economic sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).  You agree to comply with the EAR and OFAC regulations and all applicable international and national export and import laws. You agree not to export or re-export the Licensed Software, technology and related documentation to any destination requiring an export license or other approval under the EAR or OFAC regulations otherwise without first obtaining such export license or approval and NVIDIA's permission. You will not, without prior governmental authorization, export or re-export NVIDIA Licensed Software, technology and related documentation, directly or indirectly, (i) to any end-user whom you know or have reason to know will utilize them in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or rocket systems, space launch vehicles, and sounding rockets, or unmanned air vehicle systems; (ii) to any end-user who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government; or (iii) to any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions (currently including, but not necessarily limited to, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria and the Region of Crimea).

Hi @qhaas,

I think the way to get the ECCN is to contact globaltrade-us@nvidia.com.

David.