When using Gst-nvtracker(either NvDCF or DeepSORT) in deepstream, we get a new id for each new person in the video stream.
We have a requirement where we need to know if an id is generated for the first time.
Is there a way to know if an id returned from tracker is a new id or previously identified id? Without comparing with previous data.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) NVIDIA A100-SXM
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.57.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue? We are using deepstream-test2 python app
Seems no. Is it possible to check it in application with one probe function?
Gst-nvtracker — DeepStream 6.0 Release documentation (nvidia.com)
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.