Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m asking for a friend :)
Especially during development of DeepStream SDK apps it is a bit nightmarish to be forced to wait for 30-60 secs every time until everything is setup. I suppose the GPU preparations take that long, but why? I mean if I don’t reboot the machine, why is it required to feed the GPU again and again with the same stuff?
I would be fine if I would just have to wait that long for the very first time after a boot.