Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0.1 devel
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 11.7
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) new requirements, bugs, questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
According to the Deepsort paper (https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.07402.pdf)), the performance was excellent when only re-id was used (lambda=0, Except for Kalman), So can I use only re-id with Kalman motion turned off?
Thank you for your answer
But I don’t think that’s a clear answer. There’s no place to turn off a score about Kalman Motion anywhere.
Can you check config_tracker_NvDeepSORT.yml in your system? I am not sure if stateEstimatorType = DUMMY is what you need.
Apart from what you said, DeepSort tracking_confidence metadata basically comes out to 1 always…
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Are you running deepstream-app? Can you share the reproduce step?
If the tracker algorithm does not generate confidence value, then tracker confidence value will be set to the default value (i.e.,
1.0 ) for tracked objects. For IOU, NvSORT and NvDeepSORT trackers,
tracker_confidence is set to
1.0 as these algorithms do not generate confidence values for tracked objects. NvDCF tracker, on the other hand, generates confidence for the tracked objects due to its visual tracking capability, and its value is set in
tracker_confidence field in
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.