Does anyone knows how I can get PX2 graphical desktop via Internet? For example, to get desktop on windows platform.
Thank you very much.
Can I know why you need the topic you requested? Thanks.
Thank you for your reply.
The PX2 equipment is arranged at remote side, I want to watch gmsl camera image/video at my side. Use the sample of sample_camera_gmsl, it can create GL window in the desktop. I can reach terminal through ssh via Internet, I want to get GL window at my side.
This is one of VNC setup way. Please refer to the following step:
- Install vino server $ sudo apt-get install vino
- Install dconf-editor to disable remote access encryption $ sudo apt-get install dconf-editor
- Open dconf-editor $ dconf-editor Go to org > gnome > desktop > remote-access and un-check "require-encryption" Close dconf-editor
- Open vino preferences $ vino-preferences Check "Allow other users to view your desktop" and un-check "You must confirm each access to this machine"
- Start vino server in background $ /usr/lib/vino/vino-server &
- Install VNC Viewer
- Enter DrivePX2 IP address in VNC Server Connect DrivePX2
Thanks a lot for your reply, I followed your steps and I can get remote desktop successfully.
But I have another question:
If I dont not want to see any images on the screen, just catch some data of images through dwSensorCamera_readFrame, How can I modify the code?
Appreciate if I can get any help, thanks.