Is there Jetson Nano Datasheet?

Hi, I am trying to read more about Jetson Nano during the holiday here, but I can’t seem to find the datasheet for Jetson Nano on the official website. Here is what showed up when I Searched for datasheet:

Showing 9 of 295 downloads. Filtering by "Data Sheet".
Title
Version
Release Date
Jetson TX2 Series Data Sheet 
2018/12/14
Jetson TX2 Series Pin and Function Names Guide Application Note 
2018/12/14
Jetson AGX Xavier Pin and Function Names Guide Application Note 
2018/11/08
Jetson AGX Xavier Module Data Sheet 
2018/08/29
Jetson TX2 Pin and Function Names Guide Application Note 
2017/08/28
Jetson TX1 Pin and Function Names Guide Application Note 
2017/08/14
Jetson TX1 Module Data Sheet 
2016/11/22
Tegra K1 Data Sheet 
2016/05/17
Tegra X1 (SoC) Data Sheet for Jetson TX1 
2016/03/04

Here is what showed up when I search for Jetson Nano:

Showing 11 of 295 downloads. Filtering by "Jetson Nano".
Title
Version
Release Date
Jetson Nano Developer Kit SD Card Image 
2019/03/18
Jetson Nano Developer Kit User Guide 
2019/03/18
TensorFlow for JetPack 
JP 4.2
2019/05/22
Jetson Nano Supported Components List 
2019/04/08
L4T Jetson Driver Package 
2019/03/18
L4T Lauterbach Scripts 
2019/03/18
L4T Multimedia API 
2019/03/18
L4T Release SHA Hashes 
2019/03/18
L4T Release Sources SHA Hashes 
2019/03/18
L4T Sample Root File System 
2019/03/18
L4T Sources 
2019/03/18

OK, so I searched around on the forum a bit, so if I understand things currectly, @nvidia you will release the datasheet end of june? Well, most people doing embedded stuff need their datasheet~~I need specs such as the current for GPIO, the maximum phase modulation I can generate with your GPIO etc…point being, I need that datasheet:)

Yes, the module datasheet will be released around the end of June / early July, around the time the production compute module is available. We are making sure the design of the module is finalized before releasing it so that folks aren’t designing with the wrong/outdated information.

Are you referring to the GPIO specs for the devkit, or the compute module? I can ask our HW engineers about it if you have questions about it.

Hi, thanks for the answer. I mean GPIO for the dev kit as I need to interface it with an ultrasonic phased array. No deed to bother people, I think I am more used to reading datasheet for those kind of things.

Seriously, people are so responsive here. Thanks. I will be waiting for the datasheet.

Hi blp_engineer,

The Jetson Nano System-on-Module Data Sheet has been published, please find it from Jetson Download Center.

Thanks

Hi Kayccc, that is speedy! thank you kayccc and thank you NVIDIA~~~~~

Its almost the end of July, I don’t see any datasheet anywhere.

Is the evaluation board schematic located anywhere that I can look at. That would be also helpful.

Hi pkoump, you can find the datasheet here: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-nano-datasheet

See here for the schematics of the reference carrier board:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/Jetson-Nano-Carrier-Board-Reference-Design-Files

The link https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/jetson-nano-datasheet says it has 16G eMMC, but I don’t think mine has any. I believe it’s a different model. Is there a datasheet for it? Mine is “Jetson Nano Developer Kit”, with model “P3450”.

Thanks.

Hi Harry16, the devkit has the Jetson Nano Developer Kit User Guide, see here:

https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/Jetson_Nano_Developer_Kit_User_Guide

The production module has onboard eMMC storage and the module included with the devkit has SD card slot, but otherwise their performance is the same.

Hi dusty_nv, thank you for the answer.

I looked at the user guide. Also I found some technical specifications on the developer kit page. In my opinion, neither of them is detailed enough as a datasheet, although both have some useful information.

Good to know their performance is the same, although there might be some other differences, such as USB ports.

Thanks.

Note that although the devkit carrier board may break out a different number of USB ports, the module included with the devkit has the same number of USB ports as the production module. The devkit module is the same except for the storage. The devkit carrier board breaks out a subset of the module I/O. Customized carriers can utilize the full I/O of the module as desired.