Is there some tracking algorithms available for OpenCV4Tegra?

I’m a newbie to CV and Jetson both.I cannot find tracking.hpp in my include directory of OpenCV when I wanna use trackerKCF. I don’t want to install another version of OpenCV to replace it. So,can someone give me suggestions?

Astarte,

Could you describe more about “I cannot find tracking.hpp in my include directory of OpenCV when I wanna use trackerKCF”? OpenCV4Tegra is deprecated for a while. It would be better to use upstream openCV.

Well, I have been told that OpenCV4Tegra is the optimized version for TX2. Will I find the performance reduced after I compile and install another version? If so,the performance will be reduced to what extent?

OpenCV4Tegra has stopped a few years ago (opencv-2.4.13). This version had some optimizations through carotene lib and also some build flags for gcc4.

Carotene is available in opencv since version 3.1, I think.
We have now better compilers, so it may be as good, sometimes better, sometimes worth.

It depends on your application, but as general rule the newer versions are more efficient, less buggy and provide more features (not sure what trackers are available with opencv-2.4). Optimizing opencv build for your application through compiler options will still be possible, although this can be time-consuming exploring/tuning many options.

Ok,I will compile another version soon. Thanks.