Isaac SDK 2020.1NX apps/samples/ball_segmentation:inference_tensorrt-pkg does not exist

Hi,

I am trying to run the TensorFlow model inference with TensorRT as written in the Isaac SDK 2020.1NX documentation. It directs the user to run //apps/samples/ball_segmentation:inference_tensorrt-pkg, however when I look under the apps/samples folder, ball_segmentation does not exist. As one would expect, attempting to deploy this to the Jetson device yields error messages stating that the package and build file do not exist. I am wondering if there is any way to run this inference model using Isaac SDK 2020.1NX on the Jetson Nano. Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I am trying to deploy DNN models on the Jetson as well and I can’t find any packages which I can use as a reference point for deployment. Were you able to make any progress with doing so?

No, I have not been able to make any progress on this front as the TensorFlow model inference does not exist in this version of the Isaac SDK. It would seem that unless these models are added to this version of the Isaac SDK, the only solution will be to revert to a previous version. This is obviously not an optimal solution since they will use a previous version of JetPack which has less up to date software for machine learning.