ISAAC SDK C++ Codelets Not building

HI, i tried to build the basic sdk example for c++ codelet writing. It is giving me the following error :

$ bazel build ping

[INFO 17:37:59.249 src/main/cpp/option_processor.cc:395] Looking for the following rc files: /etc/bazel.bazelrc,/home/nirmal/isaac/sdk/.bazelrc,/home/nirmal/.bazelrc
[INFO 17:37:59.249 src/main/cpp/rc_file.cc:56] Parsing the RcFile /etc/bazel.bazelrc
[INFO 17:37:59.249 src/main/cpp/rc_file.cc:56] Parsing the RcFile /home/nirmal/isaac/sdk/.bazelrc
[INFO 17:37:59.249 src/main/cpp/rc_file.cc:56] Parsing the RcFile ../.bazelrc
[FATAL 17:37:59.249 src/main/cpp/blaze.cc:1290] Unexpected error reading .blazerc file '../.bazelrc'

I followed the tutorial to :

1. Make the folder for app
  2. make nthe json app file
  3. make build file
    ( bazel)
  4. The build command

File content :

ping.app.json:

{
  "name": "ping"
}

BUILD FILE :

load("@com_nvidia_isaac_sdk//bzl:module.bzl", "isaac_app")

isaac_app(
         name = "ping"
    )

NOTE: The .bazelrc file is present in the build folder. The extraction of files from the downloaded file was succesful.

You’ll want to invoke bazel from the base directory “/sdk” or “/engine”. For your case, that would be as bazel build //apps/tutorials/ping.

This is a known issue with invoking bazel in any subdirectory of ./sdk or .//engine and the fix will be released with the next version. Here’s the patch now to fix it if it gets too bothersome from / root:

diff a/sdk/.bazelrc b/sdk/.bazelrc
— a/sdk/.bazelrc
+++ b/sdk/.bazelrc
@@ -1 +1 @@
-import …/.bazelrc
+import %workspace%/…/.bazelrc

diff a/engine/.bazelrc b/engine/.bazelrc
— a/engine/.bazelrc
+++ b/engine/.bazelrc
@@ -1 +1 @@
-import …/.bazelrc
+import %workspace%/…/.bazelrc