Isaac Sim Unity3D 2020 Undefined Symbol

2020-06-22 11:45:39.587 ERROR engine/alice/backend/modules.cpp@250: packages/perception/libperception_module.so: /home/quinn/.cache/bazel/_bazel_quinn/45ceef10643edb54ee4d30316b79ded3/execroot/com_nvidia_isaac/bazel-out/k8-opt/bin/apps/navsim/navsim_navigate.runfiles/com_nvidia_isaac//packages/perception/libperception_module.so: undefined symbol: IsaacGatherComponentInfo
2020-06-22 11:45:39.587 PANIC engine/alice/backend/modules.cpp@252: Could not load all required modules for application

I get this error when running “bazel run //apps/navsim:navsim_navigate” from the Unity3D Isaac Sim 2020 page

https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/isaac/doc/simulation/unity3d.html
My CUDA version is CUDA Version 10.0.130

I am using a Virtual Machine to run Ubuntu 18.04 and I have installed the nvidia 440 graphics card driver. Also my Graphics card is a GTX 1060.

What should I do?

Hi, @qlevine,

Reading from the error message, it is likely that some dependencies is missing. Would you please re-install all dependencies and try again.

Thanks for the reply, I will go ahead and try that.

So I reinstalled the dependencies, and now I am realizing that I may need to do a PCI passthrough so that Vulkan can use my graphics card. Is that correct? I have no idea how to do a PCI passthrough and from some quick research it looks like it could be dangerous to my computer if I do it incorrectly. Any thoughts on the best way to go about this?