Isaac tutorial 'jupyter_notebook' cannot import name 'PybindMessage'

I have followed the documentation to install dependencies using the scrpit in engine/build/scrpits/install_dependencies.sh

but when I try to play with the tutorial in sdk/apps/tutorials/jupyter_notebook, it showed me some error in STEP-3 of the notebook

Step-03

# Create an Isaac application
from packages.pyalice import Application, Codelet, Message
app = Application()
print('Application created')

Output

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-3-59e69387a2e7> in <module>
      1 # Create an Isaac application
----> 2 from packages.pyalice import Application, Codelet, Message
      3 app = Application()
      4 print('Application created')

~/Developer/isaac-sdk-2020.2/sdk/packages/pyalice/__init__.py in <module>
     11 # Modules to be included upon import of package
---> 13 from . import Message
     14 from . import Composite
     15 from .Application import Application

~/Developer/isaac-sdk-2020.2/sdk/packages/pyalice/Message.py in <module>
     13 from .CapnpMessages import get_capnp_proto_schemata, capnp_schema_type_id_dict
     14 from capnp.lib.capnp import _DynamicStructBuilder    # pylint: disable=no-name-in-module
---> 15 from .bindings import PybindMessage    # pylint: disable=no-name-in-module
     16 from typing import List

ImportError: cannot import name 'PybindMessage'

There seems to be an error in the REDAME for this tutorial.
The jupyter_notebook needs to be run by using bazel to effectively resolve the Isaac Python package dependencies.

So to launch Jupyter Notebook and run this tutorial, you have to go back to your sdk directory (cd ~/Developer/isaac-sdk-2020.2/sdk in your case) and type the following in your terminal:

bazel run //apps/tutorials/jupyter_notebook:jupyter_notebook

Then, as stated in README, a Jupyter notebook web page should be automatically opened in your browser (or look for a link in your terminal).

I am trying to run this through the docker container, however jupyter notebooks does not allow it to be run due to running as root.

[I 05:02:00.406 NotebookApp] JupyterLab extension loaded from /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/jupyterlab
[I 05:02:00.406 NotebookApp] JupyterLab application directory is /usr/local/share/jupyter/lab
[C 05:02:00.407 NotebookApp] Running as root is not recommended. Use --allow-root to bypass.

Is there a way to pass “-allow-root” or to log into the docker container as a non-root user and still use bazel builds properly?