Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6.3
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am facing an issue in running deepstream inside the docker container. I have pulled the 6.0.1 samples container using docker pull nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0.1-samples.
I am using this command to execute the docker container. sudo docker run -it --rm --net=host --gpus all -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY --device /dev/snd -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix --runtime nvidia nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0.1-samples
When I execute the deepstream-app --version command inside the docker container it throws “deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libnvinfer.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory”.